Do you want to look your best every day? Most people would say yes to that question because it is human nature to want to look good. As we age, our skin starts to get wrinkles, we lose the youthful glow, and then we start to look for ways to slow down the aging process. In today’s society, everyone wants instant results so many people have turned to Botox treatments to get their youthful appearance back.
Unfortunately, they are only getting a temporary fix on the outside of their body when in fact they are in need of help on the inside as well. As we age we don’t produce enough collagen to maintain that youthful skin, joint mobility, healthy nails, healthy gums, and boost your energy levels or metabolism. This can only come from the inside out with Liquid Biocell Collagen…
PROS & CONS
- Almost immediate results
- Non-Surgical cosmetic treatments
- Tightens skin
- Reduces wrinkles
- More youthful look
- Fairly affordable
LIQUID BIOCELL COLLAGEN pros:
- Reduces wrinkles from the inside-out without cosmetic injections
- Just 2 tablespoons per day taken orally
- Eliminates dryness without the use of topical moisturizers
- Reduces the enzyme that can make your skin age
- Increases skin’s collagen content and hydration
- Improves firmness and sagging skin
- Improves joint mobility and lubrication
- Reduces discomfort
- Promotes healthy cartilage and connective tissue
- Very Affordable
- Lasts indefinitely when taken as recommended
- Wears off after 4 – 6 months
- Must do research to find Board Certified Professional
- Must schedule appointments with experienced medical professional
- Possible negative side effects such as droopy eyelid; or crow’s feet may be gone but you now have bags and wrinkles under the eyes
- Redness, swelling and bruising around the treated area
- Treatment wears off after several months and must be administered repeatedly
- Prices vary according to the price per treated area or price per unit of Botox
LIQUID BIOCELL COLLAGEN cons:
- Must be taken on a daily schedule for the first 90 days to ensure long-term lasting results
Whatever you decide, there are other ways to get these nutrients, such as lotions or creams that will add collagen to your skin. There are many products on the market devoted to giving you smoother, plumper, younger-looking skin, and while those products do seem to work quite well, they only treat the skin. They do not do anything to build stronger ligaments, tendons and other connective tissues. Nor will they boost your energy levels or metabolism.
Therefore it’s probably best to ingest these nutrients with Liquid Biocell Collagen because then your body can make use of them from the inside out and the benefits can last a lifetime.
Collagen is one of the reasons our bodies don’t fall apart.
Collagen literally functions to hold you together.
But what is collagen? Collagen is a protein made up of building blocks called amino acids and is so important that it makes up approximately 30 percent of all the proteins in the body, and different bodily systems and organs need specific proteins serving a variety of functions.
The truth is that collagen is literally everywhere in the body, and when there’s enough collagen in the body, then we can keep ourselves together, move more freely, and look younger, all from the inside out.