You will have plenty of free time to doodle if you use this tool to pick when your friends, family or co-workers can get together once COVID restrictions lift. It also works for organizing a family reunion menu so everyone doesn’t bring desserts. You will find it perfect too, when you want to poll your girlfriends to decide on a gift for your best friend’s birthday.
In the past, you probably sent out an email asking the question only to have your inbox flooded with replies. It was overwhelming to attempt to collate all the responses and find some consensus.
At Forty Five is sharing the simplest online polling tool with you. Any or all of these tasks will become stress-free. The name of the tool is easy to remember too. Once you use Doodle you will never go back to the “mass email, too many phone messages” routine. You can find it here or keep reading to learn all about it.
What Are The Benefits of Doodle?
- Free (Who can pass that up?)
- Easy to use (I can vouch for it!)
- App version (Android, Apple & any other device you might have.)
- Sync dates with your calendar (No matter what you use; Outlook, Google or ical.)
- Option to share your calendar and availability (This is very useful.)
- Option to download template forms (Templates save you time)
How Does It Work?
You can use an online poll to set up a meeting with multiple people. Here’s how:
1. Go to the doodle link.
2. Click on Schedule an Event.
3. Fill in the Title and Location of the meeting.
4. Fill in your name and email address (the one that the doodle link will be mailed to).
5. Click on Next.
6. Highlight possible Dates for the meeting and click on Next.
7. Fill in possible Times for the meetings and click on Next.
8. Under Basic Poll click on Next.
9. Under You Send the Invitation click on Finish.
10. You’ll be sent two emails from Doodle – one to forward on to Participants so they can fill in the doodle poll, and one to Administer the Poll so you can delete it after.
Find out more about doodle here.
Do you have a great tool to share? Tell us about it.
If you’ve enjoyed this article share it. If you have thoughts on the content leave a comment below. Do you have expertise, knowledge, or a life experience to share? Visit the Contributor tab for more information.