Getting enough fat can be a challenge on Keto but not with these delicious fat bombs that go perfect with tea or coffee. Keep frozen and grab one when you need a boost of fat. One has 90 Calories, 3 Carbs, 9 Fat, 1 Sugar, 1 Fiber and 3 Protein. They do melt fast so eat up.
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 40 drops liquid stevia (~1/4 teaspoon)
sea salt, for topping
- Spray a mini cupcake tin with nonstick cooking spray or line with mini cupcake liners.
- Place peanut butter and melted coconut in a medium-size bowl and mix. Then, add cocoa powder and liquid stevia and mix until combined.
- Using a teaspoon as your scoop, spoon about 3 heaping teaspoons of the mixture into each mini cupcake tin. Repeat until mixture is gone. You should get about 24 fat bombs.
- Drizzle peanut butter on top and sprinkle of sea salt.
- Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours or until completely frozen. Once frozen, remove from mini cupcake tin and store in a freezer-safe plastic bag in the freezer.
Thinking about a Keto lifestyle? We recommend DietDoctor.com as the place to get the straight goods on Keto. Find quick start guides, recipes and a whole community sharing the science of low carb, high fat and how it can help you.