If you are taking or have taken antibiotics you need to consider probiotics. So what exactly are probiotics?
“Probiotics are live microorganisms which when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit.” In general, probiotics are similar to the beneficial bacteria that live naturally in your digestive tract. When taken daily, probiotics can help support digestive and immune health. Most people think of bacteria as something harmful to your body but it’s important to have good bacteria in your digestive tract, which can be negatively impacted by factors such as diet and travel. Probiotics are beneficial bacteria your body needs to support good digestive health.” Source: World Health Organization, 2001
Antibiotics actually can kill the healthy bacteria in your digestive tract. You can find probiotics in foods such as yogurt and cheese, however, it is difficult to eat enough of the right products to replace those lost. Dietary supplements are a popular alternative source. Probiotic supplements can contain a variety of bacteria and in differing amounts. The two most common types of bacteria belonging to the groups known as Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium. Good bacteria, from both groups, is needed to help manage and recover your digestive health and reduce negative effects such as bloating and gas.
The Benefits of Probiotics
We still don’t know the full potential of probiotics. Scientists continue to research how they benefit our health. We do know probiotics help support digestive health by helping maintain the balance of beneficial and non-beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract. It is important as 70% of the body’s immune system is found in the digestive tract.
Introducing Modere Probiotic
Modere Probiotic is one source of probiotics specially formulated with a guaranteed 5 billion cells in a revolutionary encapsulation technology. The quantity of cells is important so that more good bacteria reach their target alive.
Their formula of good bacteria is so effective, 80% fewer strains are required. The bacteria colonize up to 5 times better than typical uncoated strains.
· Balances intestinal microflora for maintenance of good health
· Encapsulation technology ensures more good bacteria reach their target intact
· Helps relieve discomfort caused by imbalanced gut flora
· Portable single-serve stick packs are easy to use on the go
· 5 billion cells guaranteed
· Revolutionary encapsulation technology
· 4 beneficial probiotic strains: Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp, Lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, and Lactobacillus rhamnosus
· Prebiotic fiber creates an ideal environment for probiotics to colonize
· Convenient, great tasting powder form
· Slightly sweet, crisp cucumber flavor
· Zero calories per serving, Zero sugar, Non-GMO
You will want to balance your intestinal microflora by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria.
Modere Online Ordering
You can earn $10 or more credits towards your next purchase.
Looking for more healthy eating tips? Get more information about Negotiating The Truths On Cravings & Processed Foods from LB Health Coach.