A Sales Representative is needed to identify and reach out to potential clients of AT FORTY FIVE Magazine to offer advertising packages at a reasonable cost to them.
AT FORTY FIVE (atfortyfive.com) is a highly sought out, international, online magazine for women 45+. The magazine releases a weekly online and flip edition focusing on three key areas wealth, health, and self.
Join a collective group of women who are unapologetically ambitious as they provide informative articles to their readership. Women deserve to be the best form of themselves at this time in their life. Become a leader in women empowerment, recognizing the diverse ability and contributions they provide society.
This is an opportunity to help us grow AT FORTY FIVE Magazine and to be at the forefront of its success. This is not a salaried position, however, we are inviting interested candidates to help determine a reasonable sales commission based on firm advertising outcomes. To be clear, the relationship with AT FORTY FIVE will not be that of an employer/employee but rather it will be on a contract basis. Therefore, no employee benefits and/or other considerations will be available to the successful candidate.
The Sales Representative will:
- Identify potential clients whose business will fit with AT FORTY FIVE’s objectives and values.
- Work with AT FORTY FIVE’s management to prioritize and target potential clients.
- Reach out to targeted clients and schedule appointments to explain the benefits of advertising in AT FORTY FIVE’s Magazine and offer them advertising options that will suit their needs.
- Prepare and make advertising presentations to new and existing clients and provide detailed cost estimates of proposed advertising services.
- Maintain all documents ensuring the completion of all original contracts including the final sign-off from AT FORTY FIVE’s senior manager.
- Send proofs of materials for advertising to clients’ approval.
- Follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare reports to AT FORTY FIVE’s senior manager, as required.
- Perform other duties, as required.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and 3-5 years experience in the advertising industry or equivalent industry. She will have some industry contacts in the USA, Canada, and/or Europe in order to provide a quick start.
Our collaborative team is living around the world, enjoying flexible hours that suit their lifestyles. We invite you to join us.
Send us an email introduction telling us how flexible work impacts your life, along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out via LinkedIn.