Life and learning can be challenging. After all, our:
• Sight is not what it was.
• Hearing is suspect.
• Attention span is somewhat rusty.
• Technology skills are from the DOS days.
What we don’t know can be a huge barrier and we don’t have the patience or the time to waste time to get past obstacles. As well, it is fact that learning keeps you engaged, youthful, and increases your self-esteem.
So Where Do You Go To Learn Now?
• A masterclass where the amount of knowledge is overwhelming and you put into practice only 1/10 of the learning?
• A YouTube where the young man or woman is talking so fast you have trouble following and stop the video a hundred times?
• Google search where you get lost in the myriad of advertising companies topping the results?
AT FORTY FIVE feels your pain because we struggle with it too. Tidbit Learning is your answer.
What Is Tidbit Learning?
Forty-five (45) minute sessions of one (1) item of learning, working as a group through one question, collaborating and supporting each other to identify and leave with one “to-do” using that learning. An hors d’oeuvres approach in place of the smorgasbord.
This short, online group learning experience, on topics ranging from personal to business, allows you to learn one facet or step of a task so that you can understand it, actually do it and then leave to embed it in practice, before moving on.
Subject experts (The Tidbit Learning Sage), are women just like you who know how to do it or have the insight you need to find a solution. You will find learning events in our Facebook group FAB45 Womens Revolution.
You can attend any event to learn what you need, and it will cost you nothing.
If you need to know something, let us know and we will find an expert (Tidbit Learning Sage) to show you how to get started. Join the group to get started.
Who Can Be A Sage and Create A Session?